Slender Double Chocolate Brownie
• 125g mashed sweet potato or use tinned pumpkin
• 80g maple syrup
• 60g peanut butter
• 2.5 scoops (25g) Milk Chocolate Slender Blend (or Vegan Blend)
• 25g oat flour
• 1 tsp cacao powder
• ½ tsp baking powder
• Pinch salt
• 20g dark chocolate chips
• 20g peanuts, chopped
- 193 kcal
- 7g protein
- 18g carbs
- 11g sugar
- 10g fat
Nothing feels more indulgent than this double chocolate brownie! The ingredients have been selected to give you that sweet kick but still allowing you to achieve your weight loss goals without being calorie & sugar packed!
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the sweet potato, maple syrup and almond butter until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients (minus the chocolate chips and pecans) until fully mixed.
- Pour into the loaf tin and top with chocolate chips and crushed pecans. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 20-30 minutes before slicing!