40% OFF EVERYTHING! Use code: TREAT40
Healthy Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 5 tbsp coconut butter or melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup dark choc chips
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Per serving
- Calories 127
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrates 11g
- Sugar 8g
- Fibre 1g
- Fat 7g
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease baking dish with coconut oil.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt
- In a separate bowl mix together sugars and butter/ oil until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla extract, almond milk and mix until creamy.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Spread half of the mixture into the baking dish and cover that with 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Mix in shredded coconut with the remaining batter and spread that on top of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Drizzle with your favourite dark chocolate (optional)
- Makes 15 bars