Double Choc Chip Pancakes
- 4 scoops (50g) Slender Pancake Mix (or Vegan Pancakes)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (or 1/2 mashed banana if vegan)
- 80ml almond milk + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2tsp (20g) Chocolate chips
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 22g protein
- 41g carbs
- 2.8g fibre
- 19g fat
In a bowl, whisk together the egg, oil and milk. Fold in the remaining ingredients, leaving the chocolate chips until last.
Heat a large pan or skillet to a medium heat and drop a tbsp of mix at a time into the pan. Cook on either side for one to two minutes until ready to flip and serve.
Top with desired toppings and enjoy!