40 MINS HOME WORKOUT CHALLENGE
Anytime, anywhere – get fit fast and push yourself with this home workout challenge. There is a lot of talk that you can’t get a good workout unless you have a gym membership but that couldn’t be further from the truth! You don’t need a gym to get a slim and toned body, plus working out from home can help you save time, money and give you the results you want!
You can perform effective quick workouts such as High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help improve fitness, intensity and conditioning. Performing quick bouts of high intensity exercise helps to increase metabolism which means that you continue to burn calories long after the exercise has finished. Including this type of training will be really effective if you are wanting to reduce overall body fat!
Body weight squats
Side raises with dumb bells
Let’s get going!
INTENSE WORKOUT – 40 MINS
Set a timer for 40 minutes and repeat the following 8 exercises back to back - 15 reps each exercise until your timer goes off! See how many rounds you can do!
- Body weight squats - 40 secs 20 secs rest (4 Sets)
- Side raises with dumb bells - 40 secs 20 secs rest ( 4 sets)
- Lunges with Dumb Bells - 40 secs 20 secs rest 4 sets)
- Shoulder Presses with Dumb Bells - 40 secs 20 secs rest ( 4 sets)
- RDL - 40 secs 20 secs rest ( 4 sets)
- Dumb Bells Curls - 40 secs 20 secs rest ( 4 sets)
- Clean and Press - 40 secs 20 secs rest ( 4 sets)
- Plank - 40 Secs, 20 secs Rest ( 4 sets)
If you want to set yourself a challenge, perform this workout 2/3 times a week and aim to beat the number of rounds that you do each time. You’ll soon see your fitness improving!
Lunges with Dumb Bells
Shoulder Presses with Dumb Bells
Dumb Bells Curls
Clean and Press