Slender Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
- 4 scoops Protein World Porridge
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (if not using chocolate porridge)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp honey
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide between 2 small bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice if desired! Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
- Serves 2