Chicken and Harissa Salad
- 200g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 300g cooked chickpeas
- 50g sultanas
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 orange, finely zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, carrots, chickpeas, sultanas, parsley, and mint.
- In a separate bowl mix together the orange zest and juice, melted coconut oil, harissa, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the harissa dressing over the salad, mix well and place in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- Serves 3