Slender Pizza Mix
Slender Pizza Mix
Inspired by the streets of Naples, Italy where pizza was conceived we bring you a unique high protein, low sugar pizza mix, meaning you can now have pizza every day of the week! Only 310 calories per recommended serving!
By adding a variety of healthy toppings to your pizza base you can create your perfect well-balanced meal, leaving you fuller for longer and absolutely guilt-free! We've created a protein pizza base mix that cuts out all the junk to bring you a simple, nutritionally sound dinner option that will help to support your weight loss goals whilst simultaneously helping you to build and maintain lean muscle mass - win win!
How to use
- Preheat the oven to (220°C / 200°C Fan / 428°F / Gas Mark 7).
- Mix 80g of the powder mix with 3 yellow scoops of lukewarm water and 1/2 tsp olive oil in a bowl until you've made your dough ball.
- Knead well for 3 minutes then allow to rest for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour onto your work surface and with a rolling pin roll out your pizza dough to around 25 cm.
- Place on baking tray and cook without any toppings for 4 minutes then flip the base over and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add tomato sauce and toppings and cook for a further 5 minutes.
I've been using protein world for a while, just want to say how much I love the service. I have a subscription for the protein pizzas which we absolutely love in our house, its always delivered on time with such ease and I occasionally get a free protein bar in my box which is an added little extra to make me really appreciate protein world, its very rare you ever get anything for free in this day and age so a massive THANK YOU FOR AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Wow o wow we love these pizzas so much to share we mix up two servings to share as a platter board. Really delicious and knowing it’s healthy makes it even better 😋💛💛
Taste great, fun to make with my family and healthier than a shop bought one.
This pizza mix is easy to do with clear instructions.
I keep it simple with a tomato base and grated cheese on top, but you could add any topping.
Just wish bag was larger!