Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
- 125g Slender Granola + 25g for topping
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 150ml honey
- 150ml coconut oil, melted
- 200g oat flour (blended)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g blueberries
- 6.5g Protein
- 28g Carbohydrate
- 17g Fat
- 2.9g Fiber
- Preheat oven to 150˚C and line a muffin tray with 12 cases.
- In a large bowl whisk together the banana, eggs, honey and oil until smooth
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and granola until combined. Add in blueberries
- Pour batter into cake cases and sprinkle over remaining granola.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden
Packed full of vitamins, minerals and fiber, these delicious breakfast muffins will not only fuel you for your day but help you feel fuller for longer!