Slender Pizza Mix
Slender Pizza Mix
Inspired by the streets of Naples, Italy where pizza was conceived we bring you a unique high protein, low sugar pizza mix, meaning you can now have pizza every day of the week! Only 310 calories per recommended serving!
By adding a variety of healthy toppings to your pizza base you can create your perfect well-balanced meal, leaving you fuller for longer and absolutely guilt-free! We've created a protein pizza base mix that cuts out all the junk to bring you a simple, nutritionally sound dinner option that will help to support your weight loss goals whilst simultaneously helping you to build and maintain lean muscle mass - win win!
How to use
- Preheat the oven to (220°C / 200°C Fan / 428°F / Gas Mark 7).
- Mix 80g of the powder mix with 3 yellow scoops of lukewarm water and 1/2 tsp olive oil in a bowl until you've made your dough ball.
- Knead well for 3 minutes then allow to rest for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour onto your work surface and with a rolling pin roll out your pizza dough to around 25 cm.
- Place on baking tray and cook without any toppings for 4 minutes then flip the base over and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add tomato sauce and toppings and cook for a further 5 minutes.
We have these for dinner around once a week. I make base topping from low sugar ketchup & tomato purée, & sprinkle finely grated parmigianno on top so less fat than cheddar or mozzarella. I have Greek salad ingredients, & do ham, pineapple, sweet corn & jalapeños with a BBQ base for my other half
I thought these were going to be too good to be true but the bases didn’t dissapoint! Love them! I will definitely be purchasing again :)
I love it tastes great
It's a very tasty and pleasant textured pizza base. Very simple to make as well. My only issue that prevents the 5th star is that it is still quite high in calories. Alternatives are available at under 50kcal per base.