Slender Pizza Mix
Slender Pizza Mix
Inspired by the streets of Naples, Italy where pizza was conceived we bring you a unique high protein, low sugar pizza mix, meaning you can now have pizza every day of the week! Only 310 calories per recommended serving!
By adding a variety of healthy toppings to your pizza base you can create your perfect well-balanced meal, leaving you fuller for longer and absolutely guilt-free! We've created a protein pizza base mix that cuts out all the junk to bring you a simple, nutritionally sound dinner option that will help to support your weight loss goals whilst simultaneously helping you to build and maintain lean muscle mass - win win!
How to use
- Preheat the oven to (220°C / 200°C Fan / 428°F / Gas Mark 7).
- Mix 80g of the powder mix with 3 yellow scoops of lukewarm water and 1/2 tsp olive oil in a bowl until you've made your dough ball.
- Knead well for 3 minutes then allow to rest for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour onto your work surface and with a rolling pin roll out your pizza dough to around 25 cm.
- Place on baking tray and cook without any toppings for 4 minutes then flip the base over and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add tomato sauce and toppings and cook for a further 5 minutes.
I will admit it’s a small pizza but it tastes amazing and I’m addicted so i definitely recommend.
Every single product I’ve ordered has been amazing! Jam packed full of flavour and always great tasting! 👌🏼 10/10!! ⭐️
I feel it will be great in winter to have with nice vegetable soups
We have these for dinner around once a week. I make base topping from low sugar ketchup & tomato purée, & sprinkle finely grated parmigianno on top so less fat than cheddar or mozzarella. I have Greek salad ingredients, & do ham, pineapple, sweet corn & jalapeños with a BBQ base for my other half