Short workouts or “bite-sized workouts” are so under-rated! LOL.
They’re the exercises you can do throughout the day in between your daily activities. These mini moves are intended to last 10 minutes or less. Super quick!
Try taking a break from working for two minutes straight to do a set of push-ups or opting to walk to the local store instead of driving.
Ahead we’re sharing a list of more examples of short workouts you can incorporate into your daily routine!
Short Workout Ideas:
1. Wall push-ups (these can even be done in the bathroom!)
2. Sit-ups while you brush your teeth
3. Riding a bike to work or the grocery store instead of driving
4. 10 minutes of dancing to your favourite music
5. 10 minutes of jump rope
6. One set of 25 squats
7. Do a 1-minute plank hold
8. One set of 25 jumping jacks and 25 reverse lunges
9. One set of 15 burpees and 15 wall push-ups
10. One set of 50 mountain climbers and 25 crunches
11. One set of 15 jumping jacks and 15 push-ups
12. One set of 50 jumping jacks, 25 alternating lunges, and 30 seconds of bicycle twists
13. Take a brisk, 10- to 20-minute walk
14. Take the stairs instead of the elevator
15. Park far away and walk
16. Work at a standing desk for part of the day
17. Quick 5, 10, 15 workout: 5 pushups, 10 squats, 15 sit-ups
18. Walk 2,000 steps in your home