30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Turkey Thanksgiving Dinner
- 4 turkey breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large sweet potato’s
- 2 large red onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 tbsp Protein World coconut oil, melted
- fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tsp butter
- Per serving
- Calories 527
- Protein 44g
- Carbohydrates 34g
- Sugar 13g
- Fibre 7g
- Fat 26g
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Season the turkey breasts with salt and pepper then place on baking sheet and cover the baking tray with foil. It should be sealed.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into cubes. Cut the onion and peppers into large chunks
- Combine all the vegetables together in a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp melted coconut oil. Coat well and season with salt and pepper and add a few sprigs of thyme.
- Remove the turkey from the oven and then add the vegetables to the baking tray and cook for a further 20 minutes or until golden and soft.
- Combine the cranberries, cashews and green beans in a bowl and drizzle 1 tbsp coconut oil and season.
- Remove the pan from the oven and then scatter the cranberries, cashews and green beans around the turkey and vegetables.
- Brush the turkey with butter and roast for a further 10 minutes
- Remove the pan from the oven and leave to cool
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serves 4