Tofu Poke Bowls
- 1 block tofu
- 2 tbsp Protein World coconut oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ pack vermicelli noodles
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled or grated
- ½ cup edamame, steamed or boiled according to package directions
- ½ cup red cabbage or pickled cabbage
- Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil a large skillet on medium high heat. Chop your block of tofu into small cubes and place in the pan.
- Lower the heat to medium and let tofu cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sriracha and water together in a mixing cup.
- Pour half the mixture on the tofu, tossing together. Remove from heat.
- Boil a pot of water, and cook the vermicelli noodles until tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- To assemble the poke bowls, layer noodles on the bottom, and top with tofu, carrots, cucumber, edamame and cabbage.
- Pour remaining sauce over the bowl and serve.