Tofu Breakfast Scramble
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- Chop your onion, garlic, red pepper and kale.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add your veggies and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- While your veggies are cooking, open your pack of tofu, draining out any liquid from the pack. Using a fork or your hands, crumble the tofu into small chunks.
- Push your veggies in the skillet over to the side, and add the tofu to the empty part of the skillet. Next add your chilli powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and mix together.
- Allow tofu to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the tofu and the veggies together and slowly add some water, continuing to mix.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.