Sweet 'n' Sour Chicken Salad
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 granny smith apple, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped walnuts, or to taste
- 1 cup (25g) Rocket, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup (115g) pineapple, cut into small chunks
- Dice the chicken breast into small, even pieces and add to the frying pan, using 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to fry the chicken breast. Fry the chicken on a low-medium heat until the chicken is visibly white all over.
- Toss shredded chicken, apple chunks, pineapple, walnuts, red onion, celery, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Pour salad dressing over the chicken mixture and stir.
- Serves 1