Spicy Oven Baked Chickpeas
- 240g chickpeas (also known as garbanzo beans)
- 1 TBSP Protein World coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Per serving
- Calories 336
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrates 49g
- Sugar 9g
- Fibre 14g
- Fat 10g
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- On a paper towel or towel, evenly spread your beans and let dry for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the dried beans
- Bake for 60 minutes or until they look crunchy and crispy. If they are too moist then cook a little longer but watch so they don't burn.
- After baking, quickly transfer to a bowl and mix with the 1 TBSP of coconut oil.
- Then spread the seasonings and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy as a healthy snack.
- Serves 3