Smoked Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 230º C/ 450º F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal sized wedges.
- Arrange the sweet potato wedges on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper and chili Paprika.
- Toss the sweet potato wedges to coat well with the oil and the seasonings.
- Place into the preheated oven and roast until the potatoes are browned, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.