Smoked Salmon Pizza
- Wholemeal pitta bread
- 3/4 cup 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- Garnish: fresh dill
- Calories 240
- Protein 21g
- Carbs 24g
- Sugar 3g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 8g
- Put the whole meal pitta into the oven for 10–12 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to rack. Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice.
- Spread mixture on crust.Top with smoked salmon, capers, and sliced red onion.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if desired. Cut into 5 slices; serve.
- Serves 1