Slender Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 40 grams dark chocolate (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 scoops chocolate slender blend
- 3 tbsp coconut cream, whipped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Dusting of cocoa powder
- Calories 378
- Protein 12g
- Carbohydrates 33g
- Sugar 30g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 25g
- Add the milk into a small saucepan with the finely chopped dark chocolate and the maple syrup
- Cook, stirring over medium heat, until chocolate is melted and you have a rich hot liquid.
- Add the chocolate slender blend and whisk or stir together until well combined.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, drizzle of maple syrup and a dusting of cocoa powder.