35% OFF EVERYTHING TODAY USE THE CODE: EVERYTHING35
Slender Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 Tbsp honey or stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops slender blend (any flavour)
- Toppings (optional)
- Sliced banana & berries
- Per Serving
- Calories 466
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrates 52g
- Sugar 20g
- Fibre 10g
- Fat 18g
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and honey (or other sweetener) to a bowl and stir with a spoon to combine. The peanut butter doesn't need to be completely mixed with the almond milk.
- Add oats and stir a few more times, then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open, mix in 2 scoops of the slender blend and enjoy as is, or garnish with desired toppings (see options above).
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours