30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Slender Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- 1 scoop chocolate Slender Blend
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips + 2 tbsp
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Chocolate drizzle
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Protein World coconut oil
- Per Serving
- Calories 280
- Protein 5g
- Carbs 32g
- Sugar 21g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 10g
- Preheat your oven to 180c. Line a 9x13 rectangular baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add the rolled oats and pulse until fine. Place in a mixing bowl and add the baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Add the bananas, apple sauce, peanut butter, and honey to the food processor. Pulse until liquefied. Add this mixture to the oat mixture and combine with a spatula. Add the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan. The mixture should be thick. Sprinkle the extra 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips over the batter and bake for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the blondies to a wire rack. For the chocolate drizzle, place the chocolate chips and coconut oil on a microwavable dish and microwave in 45 second increments until the chocolate is melted. With a fork drizzle the chocolate over the blondies and serve.
- Serves 12