Slender Oaty Flapjacks
- 230g of rolled oats
- 3 scoops Slender Blend (choc or vanilla)
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 tbsp melted Protein World coconut oil
- 50g sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 70g dried berries/raisins/ apricots
- Drizzle of dark choc on top (optional)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Per slice
- Calories 150
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrates 13g
- Sugar 4g
- Fibre 2.5g
- Fat 7g
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and coconut oil
- Place the protein and oats into a large bowl and mix together
- Add peanut butter, honey, melted coconut oil and almond milk and mix together until evenly mixed. Then add the berries and seeds until well combined. Alternatively use the Slender Flapjack Mix.
- Spread mixture onto paper (1-3cm thickness- your preference),
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C, remove the flapjacks out of the fridge and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove, slice and leave to cool.
- Makes 16