30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Slender Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- 40g (four yellow scoops) of chocolate Slender Blend
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbs of milk (almond/coconut/dairy)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Per serving
- Calories 286
- Protein 37.9g
- Sugar 16g
- Carbohydrates 24g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 3g
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth (for a lighter batter separately whisk the egg whites and fold these into your blended mixture).
- Use coconut oil to grease your frying pan or rub a little oil or but on your pan using some kitchen towel. Add a ladle of batter (or two/three if your frying pan is big enough to cook more than one at the same time).
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm (½in) thick.
- Eat warm, sprinkled with your favourite toppings!
- Makes 2-3 pancakes (depending on the size of the pan)