Slender Berry Oat Bowl
- 2 scoops Strawberry/vanilla Slender Blend
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Fresh fruit, chopped nuts, shredded coconut to serve as topping (strawberries, blueberries, cherries, pistachios)
- Combine liquid and raspberries in a blender.
- Stir oats, quinoa and raspberry/liquid mix together in a mason jar or other container with a lid.
- Place oats in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to eat your oats, remove from the fridge and add a splash of almond milk plus any other toppings that you love and enjoy!
- Serves 1