30% OFF EVERYTHING! Use code: POWERUP
Slender Berry Cheesecakes
- The crust
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup pitted mejool dates
- The cheese filling
- 1 ½ cups cashews soaked for 3 hours
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 scoops vanilla slender blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of rock salt
- ½ cup frozen berries (optional)
- Per serving
- Calories 174
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrates 15g
- Sugar 8g
- Fibre 2g
- Fat 9g
- For the crust add all the ingredients in a food processer and blend until crumbly.
- For the cheese filling add all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. There should be no chunks.
- Place parchment paper in a normal sized muffin tin and then add the crust mixture and mold to the bottom of each slot.
- Press down with your fingers letting it come up the sides slightly. Place in the freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- Meanwhile pour the cheese filling evenly into muffin tins. Set aside.
- Lightly purée the frozen Berries. You still want to have pieces.
- Place a tsp amount of the pureed berries on top of cheesecake filling and swirl around with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours or more. Once set and ready to serve top off with whole cherries and Enjoy!
- Serves 15