30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Shiitake mushrooms on toasted rye bread
- 1 tbsp Protein World coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 6 shiitake mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 piece of rye bread
- Preheat the grill to 140 degrees celsius, place the Rye Bread under and allow to toast slowly for a couple of minutes (you will need to turn them once to toast both sides).
- Meanwhile In a non stick frying pan, add the coconut oil over a medium heat and add the garlic, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes and cook for 6-7 minutes or until the vegetables have become soft. Add in the spinach and cook for a minute longer or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, top the rye bread with the vegetables and season.