Sesame And Coconut Crusted Tuna
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- A handful of fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 4x tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Rocket salad
- Place the coconut flour, sesame seeds, coriander and garlic in a blender and blitz until fine grain.
- Tip this into onto a large plate and spread out in a thin layer. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly together.
- Dip the tuna steaks in egg and then the coconut and sesame seed mixture so they are coated on all sides.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and sear the tuna steaks for 1 -2 mins on each side, until the coating has turned golden brown.
- Take out of the pan and set aside while you cook the other tuna steaks.
- Slice the tuna into thin strips and serve with a rocket salad or salad of your choice.
- Serves 4 people