30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Scrambled Eggs With Avocado Salsa
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- A handful of basil, leaves, torn
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 6 eggs
- Freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Per Serving
- Calories 289
- Protein 17g
- Carbohydrates 10g
- Sugar 3g
- Fibre 6g
- Fat 21g
- Place the avocado, basil, tomatoes and spring onion in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs and season with black pepper.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the eggs to the pan and let the mixture rest for about half a minute, then stir with a wooden spoon, folding and turning until they are lightly set
- Remove from the heat and leave the eggs for a few seconds to continue cooking.
- Serve and spoon the avocado salsa alongside.
- Makes 2 servings