Raspberry Chia Pudding
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup Protein World chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp dragonfruit powder (optional)
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 16g
- Carbs: 22g
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 17g
- Fibre: 21g
This exotic chia pudding can be made overnight to have for breakfast the next day! With added dragon fruit powder which is rich in antioxidants and prebiotics, it can help improve your digestive function!
- Using a fork, mash your raspberries in a bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and dragonfruit powder and mix well.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour until it has reached a pudding-like texture.
- Serve with your favourite fruits if desired.