Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- 2 large peppers (any colour)
- 1 cup (180g) cooked quinoa
- 25g pine nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder or raw garlic, sliced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- Sea Salt and ground black pepper
- Pre Heat the oven to 180C.
- Pop the peppers on a plate and pour over the melted coconut oil and microwave for 5 mins, or until almost soft. Place on a baking tray, cut-side up.
- Meanwhile place the quinoa in a small ban of boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fluffy. Set aside in a bowl and cool.
- Once the quinoa is cool add the pine nuts, tomatoes, basil, garlic powder, cumin, chilli powder, salt and pepper and combine together in a bowl.
- Pile the quinoa mixture inside the peppers and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out the oven and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!