Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F
- Toss cauliflower florets on a large rimmed baking sheet with onion, thyme, garlic, and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10–12 minutes longer.