Nutrient Rich Kale crisps
- Bunch of kale leaves
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Calories 53
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrates 10g
- Sugars 1g
- Fat 4g
- Fibre 6g
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Remove leaves from the stems of the kale, wash and thoroughly dry.
- 3. Add kale leaves into a large bowl. Mix in the melted coconut oil until coated.
- 4. Sprinkle on the spices/seasonings and toss to combine.
- 5. Spread out the kale onto the baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 10-15 minutes.