No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup large flaked oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Protein World Psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 handfuls of chocolate chips
- Line a pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add your oats, shredded coconut, and psyllium husk and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, melt your peanut butter and brown rice syrup in the microwave, about 20-30 seconds.
- Pour your peanut butter mixture into your dry ingredients, and mix until combined using a large spoon.
- Lastly add your chocolate chips and mix in.
- Using your hands roll the dough into balls, pressing flat to form a cookie shape.
- Place on your pan and transfer to the fridge to firm up, for 1 hour.
- Store in the fridge.