Mint Choc Chip Slender Pancakes
- 4 scoops Chocolate Mint Slender Blend
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Calories 307kcal
- Protein 25g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Fat 6g
A healthier take on your chocolate chip pancakes as we use cacao nibs instead to give a nuttier, healthier breakfast which tastes incredibly rich and indulgent!
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a thick batter.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, with a bit of oil.
3. Pour in 1-2tbsp batter per pancake. Allow to cook for approx 40 seconds each side (until bubbles form).
4. Once all the batter has been used, plate up and enjoy!