Marinated Grilled Salmon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large salmon fillets
- Chopped coriander
- ½ piece Freshly Grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp low-salt dark soy sauce
- 2 limes
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Per serving
- Calories 480
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrates 50g
- Sugar 32g
- Fibre 5g
- Fat 17g
· Chop up the lemon grass, coriander, ginger, garlic and add the soy sauce and melted coconut oil. Rub all over the salmon fillets and leave to marinate for an hour, on a greased tray with cling film.
· Preheat the oven to 200º C/ 400º F.
· Peal and cut the sweet potatoes length ways into fries.
· Arrange the sweet potato fries on a baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper cayenne pepper and garlic.
· Place into the preheated oven and roast until the potatoes are browned, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside, about 30 minutes.
· After 10 minutes remove the salmon fillets from the marinade, brush with honey, top with chillies and bake for the final 20 minutes.
· Take the salmon out and top with chopped coriander leaves, then squeeze over the limes. Serve with sweet potato fries and your choice of vegetables.