Kale and Sweet Potato Salad
- 1 sweet potato
- ¾ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g kale
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper .Peel your sweet potato and chop into small cubes.
- Mix the sweet potato, coconut oil, and salt, and spread out evenly on your pan. Place in the oven for 10 minutes. At the 10 minute mark, mix the cranberries in the pan with sweet potatoes and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Cut the stems off the kale, and chop the kale leaves into small pieces. Place in a large bowl. Mix the salad dressing ingredients together, and pour over the kale, mixing together well. Next add your roasted sweet potatoes & cranberries, and pumpkin seeds and mix all together.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge in an airtight container.
For another fantastic sweet potato dish, click here for our Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potato!