Healthy Noodle Salad
- 1 piece of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper , to season
- 1 Chinese cabbage, washed and sliced
- 2 cups (185g) fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup (95g) mangetout
- 4 nests (50g per nest) medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 large eggs
- hot chilli sauce, to serve
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, sesame oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix to make a dressing. Add the sliced cabbage to a pan of boiling water along with the broccoli, mangetout and noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes. Drain and toss in the dressing.
- Add a tbsp. of coconut oil to a large non-stick frying pan and fry the eggs on a medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the noodles between bowls, place an egg on top of each one, and serve drizzled with chilli sauce and top with coriander and sesame seeds.
For more delicious noodle recipes, click here!