Healthy Noodle Salad
- 1 piece of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper , to season
- 1 Chinese cabbage, washed and sliced
- 2 cups (185g) fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup (95g) mangetout
- 4 nests (50g per nest) medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 large eggs
- hot chilli sauce, to serve
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, sesame oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix to make a dressing. Add the sliced cabbage to a pan of boiling water along with the broccoli, mangetout and noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes. Drain and toss in the dressing.
- Add a tbsp. of coconut oil to a large non-stick frying pan and fry the eggs on a medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the noodles between bowls, place an egg on top of each one, and serve drizzled with chilli sauce and top with coriander and sesame seeds.