40% OFF EVERYTHING! Use code: TREAT40
Healthy Moroccan Buckwheat salad
- 1 cup buckwheat
- handful of kale
- ½ butternut squash chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- ½ chopped courgette
- 1/2 chopped aubergine
- Handful Toasted Pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Chopped mint
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Per meal
- Calories 237
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Sugar 4g
- Fibre 10g
- Fat 30g
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut up the butternut squash, courgette, aubergine and toss in melted coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper, then place on a baking tray and pop in the oven.
- Meanwhile cook the buckwheat in boiling water. Once the water has absorbed add a sprinkle of cinnamon and mix well. Set aside in a bowl
- Cut the avocado into cubes, Season this with salt and pepper
- Wash the kale, add melted coconut oil and season, then place in the oven for around 7-10 minutes until crispy. Toast the pine nuts in a little coconut oil in a pan until golden.
- Remove the butternut squash, courgette and aubergine from the oven and combine with the quinoa, and toasted pine nuts.
- Place in a bowl then add the avocado, and asparagus!
- Top the salad with the kale. Add chopped mint and a squeeze of lemon for the final touch.
- Makes 2 meals