Green Goddess Detox Soup
- 1 ½ cups (150g) green cabbage
- 1 cup (20g) spinach
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- Handful fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) vegetable stock/water
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat saucepan over low heat with coconut oil.
- Add chopped garlic, cabbage, courgette, salt and pepper - cook until softened then add the water/vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice and parsley – leave to cool slightly and then blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a little sprig of parsley