40% OFF EVERYTHING! Use code: TREAT40
Gooey Chocolate Protein Brownie
- 4 scoops of Whey Protein Powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 200g beetroot (cooked)
- 125g tinned pitted prunes
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp stevia (or preferred sweetener)
- 60g 85% Cocoa Chocolate (melted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp natural almond extract (optional)
- Per Brownie
- 815 Calories
- 53g Protein
- 61g Carbohydrate
- 50g Sugar
- 19g Fibre
- 13g Fat
- 1. Preheat the oven to 150oC and line a small brownie tin with greaseproof paper
- 2. Place the beetroot and prunes in a blender and blend until they form a paste.
- 3. Add the cocoa powder, stevia, melted chocolate, eggs, almond extract, and whey protein to the mixture and blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour the mixture into your brownie pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- 5. When the brownies are cooked, leave to cool for five minutes, remove from the tin, slice and enjoy!