Fig and Walnut Granola
- 2 cups Protein World oats
- ½ cup buckwheat groats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup Protein World coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees (Fahrenheit) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the oats, buckwheat groats, sliced almonds, walnuts, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Next add the coconut oil and maple syrup to the dry ingredients and stir together until evenly coated.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool, then add the chopped figs.
- Store in airtight container.