30% OFF TODAY! Use code: POWERUP
Fajita Spiced Chicken
- For the chicken
- 2 x 200 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 heaped tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tsp protein world Coconut oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped and deseeded
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- For the beans
- 1 x 400 g tin of mixed beans
- 1 tsp protein world coconut oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 lemon
- To serve
- 4 tbsp Greek natural yoghurt
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 20g feta cheese
- Per serving
- Calories 424
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrates 35g
- Sugar 6g
- Fibre 13g
- Fat 16g
- In a large bowl add the strips of chicken and toss in the paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan with the coconut oil, add the chicken, onion, tomatoes, peppers, fresh chilli. Combine and cook until the chicken is golden. Add the soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes
- Drain and rinse the beans, then put into a large pan with 1 tsp of coconut, cumin seeds, and fresh chilli. Toss for a couple of minutes until the beans are crispy.
- Stir the rice and juice of 1 lemon into the beans to warm through.
- Transfer the beans and rice in a serving dish with the chicken on the side and serve with slices of fresh lime.
- Dollop yoghurt over the beans then crumble feta cheese and coriander leaves over everything.
- Serves 4