Easy Pad Thai
- 8oz thick rice noodles (half a standard package)
- 8 oz tofu
- 1 cup chinese broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp Protein World coconut oil
- ¼-½ cup water
- 1 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- 1 lime
- Place rice noodles in a large shallow bowl. Boil water and pour over the rice noodles, letting sit while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Cut tofu into small cubes and add to the pan, cooking for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Push tofu over to the side of the pan, and add the remaining tbsp of coconut oil and reduce to medium heat. Add the chinese broccoli to the pan, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add the rice noodles, stirring everything together.
- Add the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sriracha and mix until combined. Add water, 1 tbsp at a time if the noodles begin to stick, and are still a bit tough.
- Taste the noodles as you go until they are your desired texture. Lastly add the bean sprouts, stirring everything together.
- Serve with chopped green onions, crushed peanuts, and a lime wedge.