Creamy Strawberry Chia Parfait
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 scoops (40g) Strawberries and Cream Slender Blend (or Vegan Blend)
- 5 cup (360ml) coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk alternative)
- 4 tbsp plain soy yoghurt (or low-fat natural yoghurt if not vegan)
- Fresh fruit to layer (eg. oranges, raspberries, blueberries)
- Calories 288
- Protein: 21g
- Carbs: 16g
- Sugar: 9.2g
- Fat: 13g
- Fibre: 13g
Did you know chia seeds are native to South America. Rich in fibre and protein, these delightful seeds can increase the feelings of satiety and fullness alongside it's beneficial impact on your digestive system! Including 1-2tbsp a day is great to reap the benefits!
- In a jar, stir together chia seeds, Strawberries and Cream Blend and milk until combined. Seal the lid and leave in the fridge overnight for the chia seeds to soak up the liquid.
- The next day prepare your fruit as desired and layer up your parfait. Start with some fruit on the base, followed by soy yoghurt and chia pudding. Finish by topping off with extra fresh fruits.