Creamy Garlic, Roasted Red Pepper Courgetti
- 2 clove of garlic, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers
- 4 courgettes
- 200ml almond milk
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Protein World Coconut Oil
- 200g Chicken, cooked and diced
- Blend the garlic, peppers, seasoning, almond milk and coconut oil in a blender.
- Heat up a saucepan and tip the sauce in to heat up gently.
- Use spiralizer or peeler to create courgetti from courgettes
- Add the courgettie to the sauce and heat through
- Arrange creamy courgetti on a plate and then add the cooked chicken to serve