Cottage Cheese Croquettes
- 500g sweet potato
- 150g carrots, diced
- 40g peas
- 100g cottage cheese
- 75g Protein World Instant Oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Per Serving
- Calories 171
- Protein 5g
- Carbs 30g
- Sugar 5g
- Fibre 4.6g
- Fat 3.8g
- Peel potatoes, slice and place into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer until tender.
- Place carrots and peas into a separate saucepan and boil for 3 minutes
- Drain the saucepan of potatoes and mash until smooth. Add the cottage cheese and vegetables and season well. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and mold into cylinder shapes.
- Spread the instant oats out in a baking tray and roll each cylinder through it to evenly coat.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the croquettes for 3-5 minutes, until golden.
- Serves approx. 6
Looking for more cottage cheese snacks? We've got just the thing here!