Cookie Dough Swirl Brownies
- Makes 16
- 94kcal per portion
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- In separate bowl, mix the Slender Cookie ingredients and Slender Brownie ingredients together until well combined and smooth
- Pour the Slender Brownie mix into the baking tray first and allow it to spread evenly
- Then pour the Slender Cookie mix on top and use a fork to swirl the mixture through the brownie to create a marble effect
- Pop in the oven and bake until cooked through - about 10 mins!
- When ready remove from the oven and slice into 16 portions
Perfect eaten when they're still warm and gooey!