Coconut and Lemon Snowballs
- 100g shredded coconut + some extra for rolling
- 50g grounded almonds
- 3 tbsp natural honey
- 3 scoops Vanilla Slender Blend (heaped)
- 1 tbsp organic raw cold pressed coconut oil (flat)
- 1 lemon, zest + juice
- Wash and dry your lemon, then zest and juice it removing any pips
- In a food processor place all the ingredients and blend until well combined… if needed use a silicone spatula to scrape the sides.
- Roll into small balls – you should have enough mixture to create 24 double bite sized bliss balls – then roll in some extra shredded coconut to give them a nice finished look.
- Place on a plate, cover with foil and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy as required