- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate slender blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, slender blend, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool before slicing into squares.
These protein brownies are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional brownies, They are high in protein and perfect for Valentine's Day. You can also try variations by using different flavors of slender blend and nuts.