Chocolate Orange Protein Pancakes
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (you may need a bit more depending on consistency)
- ¼ cup of almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp melted coconut oil
- 2tsp honey
- Orange zest (optional)
- Per pancake
- Calories 170
- Protein 11g
- Carbohydrates 10g
- Of which sugars 6g
- Fat 10g
- Fibre 2g
- Combine the flour, baking powder, milk, melted coconut oil and honey.
- Mix thoroughly until mixture is combined and runny. Add in orange zest (optional).
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat; add a bit of coconut oil
- Add the mixture around 2 dessert spoons at a time, waiting until the bubbles appear on top (after around a minute) before flipping over with a spatula.
- Layer up the pancakes and serve with banana slices, berries, orange zest and any other toppings you would like
- Makes 2